Friday, February 1, 2013

Ari Bass aKa Michael Whiteacre and Sean Tompkins (TRPWL) are Dangerous. District of Nevada Courts Stall Protective Order to Defendant / Counter Plaintiff Crystal Cox and her Sources, Industry Insiders.


Meanwhile Ari Bass aKa Michael Whiteacre, beats women in bars, steals their car and then gang stalks them online. Sean Tompkins, is dangerous and has threatened Defendant / Counter Plaintiff Investigative Blogger Crystal Cox and Industry Insider / Investigative Blogger Monica Foster.

Twitter Tonight Regarding an Alleged Violent Outburst By Michael Whiteacre aKa Ari Bass and  showing Sean Tompkins chiming in to threaten,  Taunt, harass and intimidate industry insider.

Michael Whiteacre aKa Ari Bass and their attorney buddies Ronald D. Green, J. Malcom DeVoy, and Kenneth P. White are ABOVE The Law and Own the Nevada and L.A. Courts, Seemingly.

Michael Whiteacre aKa Ari Bass, Sean Tompkins, have Threatened Crystal Cox, Monica Foster and Shelley Lubben as well. 


"
  1.   except I did nothing. I have witness reports of you grabbing & threatening me in a bar. 3 reports.
  2.   Mine will go first. Christina will be arrested when she shows up at 553 N Kenmore Ave in Hollywood
  3. Goodnight friends. Restraining order tomorrow. And me? He won't ever come near me again, he won't sleep w/o hearing my name.
  4.  I haven't broken the law. You're captain save a hoe "mr sex worker activist" lol aka try to fuck us all
  5.  You are headed to jail and utter ruin. Fuck you
  6.  he won't.  is arrested as soon as found. Restraining order filed in LA court tmrrow.
  7.  Christina Parreira aka  aka is Portuguese. Stabbers
  8. I have a history of illness and have been abused in every sense of the word by . But I will come out better & stronger. Night
  9.   Yes. These are mild examples of the verbal abuse I dealt with, daily, as his gf.
  10.  She's a fucking nobody. A drunken cam girl loser with lopsided boobs, and a wannabe blackmailer. 
  11.  Yep! Christina Parreira of Hartford aka aka  is a stabber AND a cutter. Stabbed me in the neck
  12. You won't shame me for having a history of abuse and illness
  13.  You can't shame me. I am not afraid of you, Ari
  14.  I don't need you for sex, you nutjob. A procession of hot, SANE women will soon testify to that. Stupid
  15.  Stop blaming others for your mental illness. I welcomed u with love, you are too sick to appreciate it. Lied to me.
  16.  There will be more filef on YOU. I know your address in LA and FL. And ur parents in CT. U can't hide, you witch.
  17.  U admitted in writing to filing false police reports, having alcohol/drug problem & mental illness. Ur testimony is worthless
  18.  She's a nutjob. Angry drunk with Borderline Personality Disorder. Needs meds -- stat.
  19.  Fuck you, you're going to prison. Peace.
  20.  Yes, that's UNLV Department of Sociology applicant (and U Hartford drop out) Christina Parrreira aka
  21.  car is reported stolen by ari bass. So its off my hands. Plane to LA tmrrow. Restraining order filed then. Later.
  22.  now  is telling me the keys for my stolen car are in a dark alley. Lol not stupid enough to walk into that.
  23.  Well you are a pretty lady..please be safe.
  24.  I'm not ashamed. I have survived mental illness, domestic abuse, and now this.
  25.  is a sick, abusive, scary man. He mocked my weight for months. He taunted me about previous suicide attempts & cutting.
  26.  either way, LV pd has a report on this man, and there will be order filed tomorrow in LA. 
  27.  We all teamed up..but I am sorry...I will contact Sean and find out whats going on with Mike. He has always been so nice.
  28.  we were together about 6 months. No longer.
  29.  yes. Again, I'm not ashamed. I have a history from when young. Flared up again after meeting this abusive man.
  30.  You're a cutter. Will be doing a story on all the scars on your arms, and how you got them. Bleeder
  31.  abuse and sometimes people can't take anymore.
  32.  Ari Bass has threatened to tweet pics of me ODing and tonight, I'm tweeting them myself. I wont be shamed. I'm a victim of
  33.  yes. He's right. I did try to end my life on 2 occasions after the threats of violence and emotional torment.
  34.  More than once. I have witnesses, photos, textd, DMd
  35.  But he's been abusing me for months and I can't take anymore.
  36.  yes. He did. He called me a "baggy eyed fat bitch" an hour ago. It's been rough. I really loved him, everyone knows this.
  37.  Never thought he was capable of doing any of things you are claiming...but again..I dont know him that well.
  38.  Are you okay mama? Looks like you got a lot going on. I cant believe you are saying Michael did these things to you?
  39.  sobbed. I felt bad but consoled him, without sex. Today the nightmare continued. So yes. That's my story and I'm not ashamed.
  40. I hadn't seen  in 6 months and I trusted him to drive me to LV for a mtg. Mistake. He pressured me into sex and when I said no
  41. I used to get pressured by , hit, threatened, and emotionally tortured. Unfortunately it made me ill and it's been difficult.
  42.  yes, I tried to kill myself once. Months ago, after Ari Bass called me fat, worthless, mocked my body, and threatened my life.
  43.  can't shame the shameless. It's difficult to be a victim of domestic abuse. It takes a toll, sadly.
  44.  no I am not safe.  is still calling and threatening me. Still not found.
  45.  not physically. Emotionally scared, yes. And I do fear for my life and safety.
  46.  warrant is out but he's still out on the run and tweeting.
  47.  no by the head. Grabbed me as threatened to kill me, family friends and dog. Witnesses heard. Got reports.
  48. Pls RT  armed, dangerous, unstable. Went thru my phone and stole all my private texts. Warrant out. Help us find this stalker
  49.   All private texts from my phone. He went through my phone and stole everything while I slept.
  50.  he threatened to murder me in a crowded bar. Thank god for witness reports. And his address. 
  51.  not sure of the answer. No meds. Def bad anger and possibly bipolar. Either way, I am scared and hiding in LV.
  52.  Gabriela what medicsations does Ari take and what are his mental diagnoses? he so obsessive its scary
  53. If u know of this man  tonight pls call 911 and report. Cops are looking for him on threats of violence.
  54.  aka Ari Bass parents address in LA and friends address in AZ 
  55.  also went through my phone as I slept and screen capped private tweets. Pls pray that cops find him tonight.
  56. My ex  is out in Vegas with a stolen rental car in my name. He grabbed and threatened me in a bar & reports were filed. Cops are
  57.     ari bass threatened me in public. Witness reports. There's a warrant out now. Dakine u didn't
  58.  yes. There is a police report out on and he is out with a stolen car.
  59.  have you got some local support? This is beyond fucked up! :(
  60. Stolen car driven by  in my name. Ari Bass of Arizona and lives w parents in LA. Death threats in bar and stole car. Pls report
  61.  Ari Bass aka M Whiteacre stole my car. After threatening me and my families life at a public bar. There are witnesses.
  62. It is no coincidence that I tweeted my location this morning is after my life. If u see a stolen black Nissan REPORT
  63. I'm in vegas hard rock. I turned on location this morning in case I ended up missing dead or hurt.
  64. Friends-  went through my phone as I slept in Vegas, stole my info, stole my car after threatening my life. Cops looking.
  65.  stole my phone and all of its content. Threatened my life. I have witness reports. Pls contact authorities if hear from him
  66.   Ari Bass went through my phone as I slept. And is now on the run from the cops after abusing me in a bar.
  67. went through my phone.  Went through my phone.
  68.  Well,  's wife is looking for him. You ruined his life and career

Source of Above
https://twitter.com/Gabriela89xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment